Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Dream: "I wait for... 2 years unto the end of years." (September 19, 2009)



Dream “2 years unto the end of years”

Dream Day info:
Saturday Morning, 9/19/2009, Night of the New Moon
1st day Rosh Hashanah (Feast of the Trumpets)

Original Writing: (With comments of a few weeks later)
I had a vivid dream on September 19, 2009 that has stay with me in memory for many days to come. I was on my way to some kind of event, I entered into a large building, dim lights but I could see that there was a lot of people, old friends, current friends, family, people I knew, people I didn't know... It seemed like everyone was there.

I walked around through 2 rows, looking for a place to sit, I could tell there was even more people there but the further I looked the darker it was. I found a seat on the 3rd row, first seat from the walk way next to a pillar. I could see that there was a 2 step stage were a dark figure was. and he looked like he was waiting for someone or something, and there was no one else up there but him. As he waited a bit, he took out a paper and started to read. He read two simple sentences that stuck in my head through the night. He read "I wait for...” There was a small pause and then... “2 years unto the end of years." and then I awoke.

I am waiting for confirmation of it's meaning. But if the dream came with the interpretation because of what we are told to watch for as a sign of the ends of time.. I think he was the representation of the Son of Perdition to be revealed before the last week that Daniel prophesied of.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (Whole Chapter)
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Rosh ha-Shanah (rosh hu-shä'nu) [key][Heb.,=head of the year], the Jewish New Year, also known as the Feast of the Trumpets. It is observed on the first day of the seventh month, Tishri, occurring usually in September. Rosh ha-Shanah is held in great reverence as the Day of Judgment (Yom ha-Din), the beginning of the 10-day period concluding with Yom Kippur and known as the “Days of Awe,” during which, according to tradition, all the people of the earth pass before the Lord and are marked in the “Book of Life” or in the “Book of Death.” A distinguishing feature of the New Year is the blowing of the shofar (a ram's horn), which summons Jews to penitential observance. Orthodox and Conservative Jews celebrate Rosh ha-Shanah for two days; most Reform congregations celebrate the first day.

[Update: September 20, 2011 - I found this graph online that shows the pattern of the lunar and solar eclipses for the years between 2011 and 2018.]


[Update: August 17, 2014 - I think this year would be a year to watch as it is the 2nd to last year of Obama's second term.]



No comments: