Monday, July 9, 2012

The Reason why I left my previous church

We joined a church when we first moved to north carolina from florida in 2009. When we walked in we felt very much the love the people had there... I have never really had the spiritual urge to join a church, as the more and more I read the bible, the more and more I see that what mainstream pastors and teachers preach is not what the word of God declares, neither is it by the Holy Spirit, neither is it Truth, but doctrines of man. Love is one of the first fruit of the spirit but it is also one that can easily be faked and only by events and their reactions to them can you truly outwardly see one 's true heart as I would see later.

A few things happened in the church that made them exercise their bi-laws, and truly illustrate whether they follow God's laws or their own man made laws. I don't have any respect for church bi-laws which are really just a prerequisite for churches to be able to become 501c non-profit organizations under the federal government. But church leaders follow their bi-laws rather than do what is right under God's eyes. I saw a few times where they exercised their by-laws instead of seeking God's counsel. And what you get is carnal reactions to carnal sins. I exercised my spiritual feeling to the leaders and pastor a few times of their unbiblical/unspiritual ways. These where my first signs.

Back to the topic... A summer program the church promoted for the my boys began the eye opening event of coming out... They came home saying what they had learned... that "Jesus is God." One of the fundamental points of the trinity doctrine. Of course this is nothing more than a man made doctrine just like the "pre-tribulation rapture", the "prosperity gospel", and the "Holy Spirit is in us but no power, that passed away with the disciples" doctrines.

Pastors and teachers make it clear themselves, "it is their interpretation." We should not try to interpret what God can reveal? In any case, my older boy Eli, who is 8 and is more Spiritual than most 20 year old believers asked me: "Why do they say 'Jesus is God' when Jesus is the Son of God daddy, isn't God his Father?" The next lesson was "Jesus is the Creator"... And that very same week the pastor had started a study on John and began to preach the same thing, pounding in the heads of the congregation their trinity doctrine: God came in the flesh, Jesus is the creator, and Jesus is the eternal God. "Tradition tells us that blah bleeh blah..." That was the pastors favorite starter line...

That sunday I began to feel a war inside me, to receive the words he was preaching or to believe what is written in His Word. Of course I choose the latter, I believe what is clearly written in the Word. Because to believe the trinity doctrine is to completely add and subtract to the bible and completely ignore the "fathers of the faith" John 3:16 says... "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life." -- Jesus is the Son of God, why add to it than? -- and just completely ignore what Peter answered Jesus when he asked "who do you say that I am?" in Matthew 16:16-17 "And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 17And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Bar-jonah: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father who is in heaven. "

That week I prayed and kept reading the bible even more than usual to complete be sure that what he was saying didn't make any sense, not to my boys and not to the foundation already set in the scriptures. The following sunday he continue his John study... He didnt get very far the first sunday, If I remember correctly he only read the first 3 verses of Johh 1 and than did his whole sermon on that "Jesus is God" was mentioned countless times without a single verse for backup. This second sunday another few verses where read and the story of "God coming in the flesh" grew deeper. My feeling grew worse... and it is not a physical feeling, it is a spiritual one. I could have walked out, I could almost not bare it, but I didn't I sat there and nodded my head and looked around to see if anyone else perhaps felt the same. Everyone looked content with what he said except a man sitting next to me who really looked like I was feeling. After church I walked to talk to him but got distracted by my little one and did not get to talk to him. The next sunday when I talked to him, and I asked him what troubled him, he didn't remember...

By this 3rd Sunday I had started the study of scripture relating to who Christ is, that is now finished and is linked to below. Every  time I read the bible and the revelation of Christ was mentioned I wrote it down. I was actually feeling the spirit move in me to actually say something this sunday, but that sunday something weird happened. The pastor performed the whole church service backwards, and how I had planned to peacefully and respectfully speak of what I felt was thrown out the window. The space in time I was waiting for never came, it was as if the service was performed in such a manner as to not allow me to speak. It was crazy. No worship in the beginning, no prayer, no announcement but straight into the sermon. He actually said that God told him to do it this way after he got out of the shower while in the bathroom shaving or something. Hmmm I wonder, yeah cause that is exactly where I hear God most often, in front of the mirror half naked. Not.

In any case, that dark spiritual feeling trying to get in me was stronger than ever. I could almost throw up and my heart was racing, so I bowed my head and prayed. The peace of God came over me as I rebuked whatever was there Jesus's name. And as I rebuked it, I realized what had just happened. It was a spirit of anti christ trying to get in... and afterwards I remember him saying.. "Don't be alarmed, that feeling you are feeling is the holy spirit, let it in..." I was like what! What did you just say... Let it in? Well I guess they all did... But those 3 sundays I was fighting it and praying that it not be in me or my wife or my children. After this sunday I could see clearly what I had just happened.


(to be continued...)

To see exactly what the truth is and what the revelation behind this trinity doctrine is click the following link for a study: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/31695402/FalseDoctrinesTheTrinityDoctrineofApostateChurches.pdf

13 comments:

Paul G said...

Hi Samuel;
A good site and very interesting posts you have here, and I agree with you on many points.

It doesn't look like your son Eli is more spiritual than the 20 year old believers.

Perhaps in the feature the Lord Jesus might make Himself known to you and your son Eli.
Remember that it is of great importance to know that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Lord God the Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth and that beside Him there is no other God.
Jesus said; that if you do not know that 'I am He', you will die in your sins.
Kind regards
Paul

TheMasterDesigner said...

Oh yeah he is more Spiritual than some 20 year old believers, even you if you believe that being a 22 years old believer... But as to your declaration that Jesus Christ is the Lord Father God almighty... In that same chapter if you are speaking of John 8:24... in vs 16-18 he said "I stand with the Father, who sent me. In your own Law it is written that the testimony of two witnesses is true. I am one who testifies for myself; my other witness is the Father, who sent me.” The Father who is God almighty sent Jesus Christ, his Son. If you believe otherwise, the following verse applies to you:“You do not know Jesus Christ or His Father” ... Than in vs 29 " The one who sent me is with me;" If what you believe is true than he would have said; The one who sent me is me! I pray that your Spiritual eyes may be opened and in the name of Jesus, the Son of the Living God I rebuke that blinding spirit or error from your soul.

TheMasterDesigner said...

Further more in vs 16 Jesus said "if I do judge, my decisions are true, because I am not alone. I stand with the Father, who sent me." How did he stand with the Father? In the same way that we stand and live in Christ if we abide in the Word and in Truth. God seeks those that worship him in Spirit and in Truth. If we are anointed with the Holy Spirit of the Father, than we speak and prophecy as the Holy Spirit speaks thru us. If we abide in Christ than it is his life and works that is manifested through us. ... The "I am he" you speak of, in the right context (read chap. 7), he was referring to the "Messiah" and "Son of God" which is what they did not believe he was. vs 36 "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." 42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me." ...... John 6:29 Jesus said “The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.” yet you just told me to believe that God Came in the flesh!

Paul G said...

Samuel;
It seems to me that you don't know Jesus or His Father.
For that reason it is difficult or impossible for you to understand the Scripture.
If you believe that the Father is God alone, then by necessity you deny the deity of Jesus Christ.
If you believe that the Father is God and the Son is also God, then you believe in two Gods.

Samuel; nobody has a problem by believing that Jesus is the Son of God, just as much as believing that Adam is the son of God (Luke 3:37).

Is Jesus the son of man, or the son of David, or perhaps the son of Mary? Or is He the son of somebody else 'God'?

No Samuel!
Jesus is nobody’s son; Jesus Christ is the Lord God the Almighty the creator of heaven and earth came in the flesh, just as the prophets foretold long ago.
And for that reason He is "CALLED" the Son of God (Luke 1:35 and Matt. 1:21-24).
Again I repeat, He is nobody's son, He is only CALLED "the Son of God ", that is because of the incarnation.

Perhaps you should have prayed that your spiritual eyes may have been opened instead of mine.
And again; to which God do you pray??

If you do not pray to the Lord Jesus, then you pray to a false god who cannot hear you and you are wasting your time.
Kind regards
Paul

TheMasterDesigner said...

: ) Brother, if we are in Him (Jesus), than we are not against Him. My prayer is that all of us come to the truth. -- John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. [I believe that Jesus Christ, the son of God, was given that we may have eternal life in him.] -- 2 John 1:9 Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. -- I am in Christ and Christ in me, I am only in God because I am in the Son, so my fellowship is with both, the Son and the Father. [http://eternalentity.com/downloads/FalseDoctrines-TrinityDoctrine.pdf ]

Paul G said...

Hi Samuel;
Yes I know that you are in Him (Christ) and that you are not against Him.

I am only picking a little splinter from your eye :-) and yes! The Lord has removed the plank in my own eyes.

You said, "My fellowship is with both the Son and the Father".
Samuel; that is a statement and it is correct, but what you mean by that statement troubles me.
You mean that you have fellowship with two persons, individuals, identities or gods.
You mean that the Father is a separate identity from the Son.
That is a serious problem.
It would demand from you that you worship two gods or that you worship the Father (this unknowable God) and demote the Lord Jesus to a mere man, (a very serious charge brother).

The truth is simple;
Jesus holds both titles, Father and Son.
Jesus is the Father and the Son in one person Jesus Christ our Lord and God.
If you have fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ, then, and only then you have fellowship with both the Father and the Son.
Paul

TheMasterDesigner said...

Perhaps there is a little splinter left in your eye... I did not just say it but was paraphrasing I John 1:3 - That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you also, that ye also may have fellowship with us: yea, and our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. -- Yes both, two, 1. The Father and 2. His Son. Why is that a problem? Our heavenly Father is Almighty God who sent His Son to die for our sins. If they wanted for a trinity doctrine to be clear, wouldn't you think they would have said God came in the person of His Son? I just don't get it, I believe what the Word says exactly, yet when I do I am called a heretic. No there are not 2 Gods, there is 1 God, and we are privileged by the sacrifice of His Son to call him Father! Christ is His Son, and we do worship him as Lord of Lords and King of Kings. God, the father has given him all authority and honor, his name is above all names. -- John 11:4 - But when Jesus heard it, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified thereby. -- ALL your "simple truths" are adding to what is written and preach another gospel and therby in the spirit error... Galatians 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. -- ( i do not hate, i do not curse, Christ lives in me, through him i see.)

Paul G said...

No Samuel;
The Father and Jesus are not TWO as you have said.
Jesus said, "I and the Father are ONE" (John 10:30), consequently they are not two.

The Scriptures must be the authority over both of us.
If the Bible says ONE, we should not speak contrary to Scripture and say TWO.
But we ought to agree with Scripture and if necessarily adjust anyone of our doctrines and line up with Scriptures.

Yes! that might need a little humility on both sides.
It is not a conquest of 'Who is right', but an encouragement to believe in the only one whom God has sent, Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Samuel;
It is a fact, that there is only one God and that is the Father (1 Cor.8:6).
It is a fact, that Jesus and the Father are one and not two (John 10:30).
So, the Question is which one is God?
The answer is simple, it is Jesus! Just as He said, (Isa.9:6….John 12:45….John 8:19-20).
Jesus is called Emanuel which means 'God with us' (Isa.7:14+ Matt. 1:23).
Note, it doesn't mean 'one of the gods with us'.
It means the creator God, the sovereign Lord or the living God with us Jesus Christ the Lord who is God over all (Rom. 9:5), in fact the ONLY God (Jude 1:25).
Paul

TheMasterDesigner said...

Hi Paul,

You are correct. The written word must the the foundation of all truth.
Jesus did say "I and the Father are one" but he also said
"I have given them the glory that you gave me,
that they may be one as we are one" -John 17:22
The "they" there is us, so how are we one with Christ? In Spirit.
How is Christ one with God the Father? In Spirit.
This is the same type of "one" as a husband and a wife become one flesh.
Are they really one in singularity or one in action?

You said we are "to believe in the only one whom God has sent, Jesus Christ of Nazareth."
I believe that. That is the foundation of faith and the work of God.

1 John 3:8 - "..To this end was the Son of God manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
John 6:29 - "Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent."
1 John 4:2 - Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
2 John 1:7 - For many deceivers are gone forth into the world, even they that confess not that Jesus Christ cometh in the flesh. This is the deceiver and the antichrist.

So yes, the eternal God is the God the Father.
The Father sent the Son.
Yes, Jesus and the Father are one in Spirit.
The Father begot the Son before the foundations of the earth.
The Father begot the Son through the Spirit in flesh through the women.
Jesus Christ grew in knowlegde, was led of the Spirit, resisted the devil, was anointed with the Holy Spirit, died and rose again.
In Him we have life because the life of God was in Him.
The Son was glorified and God the Father was glorified through the Son.
John 13:31 - When therefore he was gone out, Jesus saith, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him;
Now through faith we are reborn in spirit that Christ reing in us and we may be one,
we are his body in spirit, eat His Flesh, he is the manna from Heaven
we are of his spirit, drink His Blood, the life is in the blood, Christ Jesus is the way the truth and the life
Rivers of living water flow out from us, be filled with the spirit of God
Glorify God the Father through the Son, Jesus has baptized us with the Holy Spirit
Seek out your own salvation with fear and trembling
Seek that the Son of God may be manifested in us for God's Glory.
Let us be seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Our eternal life is in Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God,
There is no other way.

1 Corinthians 15:28
And when all things have been subjected unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subjected to him that did subject all things unto him, that God may be all in all.

Be blessed in Christ Jesus,
Samuel

Anonymous said...

This whole blog truly saddens me! For you to claim that Jesus is not God means Satan has you blinded.
I am praying true study, and prayer will have your eyes unblinded so that you and your family can be led in truth. Sometimes it is helpful when we are having trouble understanding to find great men of God, that have studied the Scriptures long before we where even born to help us. There wise counsel and true countless hours of God's Word may help you better grasp the Word. It is foolish of us to not want to go and be led by someone who has followed Jesus a lot longer than us. We must ask ourselves if we truly want the truth because Satan wants us to continue to believe the lie!!!!

The Bible says by their fruits you will know them. How are your fruits, your walk with Christ? Are you picking and choosing what you will and won't believe? How about your family? Are you a follower when it is convenient?
Known you and your family for years and I truly want the truth to be in you and your precious family. Only God can open our eyes to see the TRUTH in HIS WORD. Praying for you and your family!!!!

TheMasterDesigner said...

Mr Anonymous.. Did you just say you know me and my family. Call me 336-446-9188. I am really tired of all you "trinity" worshipers telling me satan has blinded my eyes, when it is you who's eyes are blinded. I believe what the word of God says. God sent His Son to die for me, Jesus is the Son of God, Jesus is the Word, Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. He is my Lord, and if I have believed that Christ came in the flesh as the scriptures say, I walk in the light, and I am a fellow servant with Christ. God, our heavenly Father is my Father. And I because of Christ have communion with Jesus and the Father. To believe beyond what the scriptures say... that would be you my friend. If you believe in the man made doctrine of the trinity that says "God came in the Flesh" and such unscriptural nonsense. You are calling the darkness light and the light darkness. Call me my friend and you can show me that what I believe is not the truth. One in Christ, Samuel.

Brenda said...

Hi Samuel,
I have just come across your blog and read all of the comments on this post. I love the way that you refer to the scriptures to answer an arguements against them, they will always back up truth with truth. The scriptures are the plumbline that we use when we are seeking truth. May God bless you as you work out your salvation in Christ Jesus. Whenever there is any discussion on Christianity, my father's words to us when I and my siblings used to argue as children and ask our father 'Dad, who is right?' come to mind. He used to go and get his Bible and say 'Let's see what the Lord says', and always find a scripture that solved our arguements. Those words have stayed in my mind since being born again of God's Holy Spirit.

TheMasterDesigner said...

That is great to hear Brenda. God bless you in Christ's name. : )