Friday, June 29, 2012

Elohim - Father God and Jesus, Son of God


Genesis 1

 1 In the beginning God (Elohim - Father & Son) created the heavens and the earth.

Genesis 2:24
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.



John 14:23-24

American Standard Version (ASV)

 23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my word: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
 24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my words: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's who sent me.

Isaiah 49:26
And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I, Jehovah, am thy Saviour, and thy Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.
Isaiah 49:25-26 (in Context) Isaiah 49 (Whole Chapter)



Genesis 1:27-28

American Standard Version (ASV)

 27 And God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
 28 And God blessed them: and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.


Matthew 19:4-7

American Standard Version (ASV)

 4 And he answered and said, Have ye not read, that he who made them from the beginning made them male and female,
 5 and said, For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh?

Ephesians 5:31-32

American Standard Version (ASV)

 31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife; and the two shall become one flesh.
 32 This mystery is great: but I speak in regard of Christ and of the church.

Isaiah 66:23
And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith Jehovah.




Revelation 21

 1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away; and the sea is no more.
 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven of God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
 3 And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:

No comments: