Monday, November 7, 2011

Wretched man that I am! - Word of Life when dealing with self and sin

Rom 7:24 Wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me out of the body of this death? ..... Rom 6:6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin-- Rom 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death. -- Col 2:11 In him you were also circumcised, in the putting off of the sinful nature, not with a circumcision done by the hands of men but with the circumcision done by Christ.. -- Ephesians 3:16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, -- Hebrews 6:19 We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where Jesus, who went before us, has entered on our behalf. -- AND THIS IS WHY --> I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I that live, but Christ living in me: and that life which I now live in the flesh I live in faith, the faith which is in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself up for me. -- Romans 3:22 This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. -- Romans 5:6 You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. -- Romans 8:10 But if Christ is in you, your body is dead because of sin, yet your spirit is alive because of righteousness. -- Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.-- Ephesians 5:2 and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. -- Philippians 1:21 For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. -- Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.

No comments: